how to delete emails on my iphone 7 essay структура toefl https://rainierfruit.com/lowest-cost-viagra-online/ http://v-nep.org/classroom/top-writing-sites/04/ meaning of life essay ideas thesis title page in partial fulfillment https://www.upaya.org/teaching/professional-curriculum-vitae-ghostwriting-site/21/ watch guidelines for business plan research thesis how to write career objective for mechanical engineer science homework helper creative writing resources ks1 https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/10824-write-good-resume/ adhd case study enter site do my assignment for me do my assignment example of research paper about computer viruses go to site simple research proposal Find cheapest viagra online write money can't buy friendship essay http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/sample-essay-on-short-story/20/ follow link cialis and neuropathy see viagra vs levitra best college business plan examples w i t c h it begins lt it resume http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/websites-that-do-my-homework/21/ https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-binding-and-printing/20/
- WHO: Mikey’s Way Foundation will receive $1,000 on April 20 as part of HSN Cares annual $1,000 a day giveaway campaign
- WHAT: HSN Cares selected Mikey’s Way Foundation from a pool of hundreds of entries. HSN customer Diane Fraterrigo volunteers by spreading the word about this wonderful foundation, working on outreach so Mikey’s Way can serve as many children as possible.
“The foundation strives to help children face the emotional and physical hardships of long-term debilitating treatment. I share information about this wonderful charity to many!” said Fraterrigo.
HSN Cares donates $1,000 every day during the month of April to charities across the country.
- WHY: Mikey’s Way Foundation will be honored during HSN’s Customer Appreciation Month – a month dedicated to HSN’s appreciation for its customers and the communities they live in. HSN Cares, the philanthropic arm of HSN, is dedicated to empowering women and helping families in times of need.
- WHEN: Tune in to HSN at 2:00am, 7:00am, 2:00pm, 9:00pm ET daily in April or visit HSN.com and search HSN Cares to see winning charities announced all month long.
- About HSN Cares: HSN Cares, the philanthropic arm of HSN, leading entertainment and lifestyle retailer, is dedicated to empowering women and helping families in times of need locally, nationally and globally. Together with trusted organizations and volunteers we are able to make a difference with hope, love and support.
- About Mikey’s Way Foundation:: Mikey’s Way seeks to enrich the lives of children with cancer and other life-threatening conditions. The foundation strives to help children face the emotional and physical hardships of long-term debilitating treatment.
Mikey’s Way was founded in 2005 by Easton resident Michael (Mikey) Friedman when he was just 16 years old and undergoing aggressive cancer treatment. He struggled through endless rounds of chemotherapy, radiation, surgeries and a stem cell transplant. Despite a frightening and uncertain future, Mikey was determined to make a difference in the lives of other kids with cancer.
When approached by the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Mikey chose a shopping spree – but not for himself! Instead, he bought interactive, handheld video games and electronics and personally delivered them to children in desperate need of escape from the fear, boredom and isolation of cancer treatment. Mikey’s vision was to help children better cope with the strain of long-term treatment.
Sadly, Mikey passed away in 2008, but not before experiencing the power of the 17 Mikey’s Way Days he was able to attend.
Today, Les Friedman, Mikey’s dad, continues the work that Mikey began. Since the first gift was given in 2005, Mikey’s Way has grown from one initial Mikey’s Way Day to 175 Mikey’s Way Days in 48 hospitals across 15 states reaching over 6,500 patients.
For more information about Mikey’s Way, visit their website at www.mikeysway.org.