- This event has passed.
Easton Annual Town Meeting
April 30, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
April 30, 2018 – 7:00 p.m.
Warning is hereby given of the Annual Town Meeting to be held within and for the Town of Easton on April 30, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at Samuel Staples Elementary School, 515 Morehouse Road, Easton to discuss and act upon the following:
- Discussion and possible action on approval of the Town of Easton’s participation in the Greater Bridgeport Regional Recycling lnterlocal Agreement.
- Discussion and possible action on the special appropriation of $1,480,000 for the South Parle Bridges.
- Discussion and possible action on the special appropriation of $51,000 for Easton Police dashboard cameras. (contingent upon State Grant)
- Discussion of the proposed Annual Town Budget of $44,157,632 for fiscal year 2018- 2019 as recommended by the Board of Finance.
- Acceptance of the five-year capital project plan.
- Set July 1, 2018 – January 2, 2019 for the 2017 grand list bills.
- Adjournment of the Town Meeting to a machine vote to be held on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Samuel Staples Elementary School to vote on the Annual Budget for 2018-2019.
Per Order of the Easton Board of Selectmen
Adam Dunsby, First Selectman