- Mexican Night at Topstone Park
- Monday, June 18 – 7:00pm
- Rancho Alegre Provides the food
- $12 in advance* * by Thursday 6/14 5pm $15 at the Park
- For complete info on the acoustic series at Topstone
- Call (203) 938-5036 X 3 to see if weather will effect the evenings activity
- Womens Softball Pickup Night at RCC Field 1
- Ages 25 and up
- All abilities welcome
- Wednesdays this summer
- Starting June 13 6:30-8:00pm
- Rain Cancellation Line (203)938-5036 X 3
- Travel Camp Week Three is Sold Out
- Travel camp is an exciting place to be this summer. Campers entering grades 5-10 are eligible to attend. Mrs. E has a great line up planned.
- Sign up now for weeks 1,2,4,5
- Click here to see the best line up ever!
- Lifeguards needed for this summer at Topstone Park ……apply now!
- Contact the office at (203)938-2551 or email@example.com
- Waterfront Lifeguarding Class offered
- July 9-20
- 3-7pm M-F
- Program # 80710-1
- Click here for complete info about the class
- Concert on the Green
- Start June 17 with Yippee Coyote
- Click here for information about who is performing, how you can donate and links to each performers website!
- Topstone Park is open “Weekends only” 11-7pm until 6/18
- Buy your season pass now!
- Click for complete Topstone Park info
- Summer Camp
- Click here to get to our web page
- How do I sign up for Park and Rec programs?
Park and Rec
Yale – A cappella @ Topstone Park
Wednesday, August 23
“The Society of Orpheus and Bacchus”
In advance $12 or $16 at the park*
*1/2 price for students or seniors
This is a listening event with no amplification. In order to keep the focus on the music, the playground and tetherball court will be closed during the performance. Children are welcome but only if they would enjoy listening with their parents.
Light beverages will be available for purchase and attendees are encouraged to bring a chair and their own refreshments.
Click here for complete information about the series
Call (203)938-5036 X 3 to see if weather has effected the event’s location
Topstone Park will be open through Labor Day
(except for the first three days of school 8/30-9/1 when the park will be closed)
We reopen for the Holiday weekend; September 2-4
Remember usage of our new fleet of boats are include with your daily or season passes. We have kayaks, canoes, a row boat and paddleboats!
Redding Park and Recreation
Yankees vs Red Sox
Come to Yankee Stadium to see the greatest rivalry in sports. Game time is at 4:00pm. Bus leaves at 12:30pm to avoid traffic. Leave the headache of driving to the game to us.
Seats: Grandstand Seats Section 426
Click here for more information or to register