need help writing research paper
viagra for recreational purposes
compare and contrast essay 1984 brave new world
generic viagra good name brand
example of a good introduction for an assignment
essays and papers online
does any body have probelms with viagra from canada
basic resume writing tips
why does cialis cause chest pain
type my essay free
writing an art critique
sls prescription viagra
viagra price list in indian rupees
lab report rubric high school
professional student nurse resume
writing suggestions for example essays
natural viagra does it work
side effects of lipitor drugs
order custom term paper
distribute your resume
May 17, 2018
Adam Dunsby called the meeting to order at 7:30 p.m. Present: Adam Dunsby and Robert Lessler
- Robert Lessler moved to approve the minutes of the Easton Board of Selectmen Meeting of May 3, 2018. Adam Dunsby seconded. Motion passed unanimously.
- An Easton resident mentioned an upcoming court date on a filing she made.
- Robert Lessler moved to approve the following tax refunds as recommended by Krista Kot, Tax Collector: 1. ALLY BANK – $134.78; 2. CHASE AUTO FINANCE – $234.69; 3. CHASE AUTO FINANCE – $363.33; 4. CHASE AUTO FINANCE – $75.20; 5. CHASE AUTO FINANCE – $420.90; 6. RICHARD D. FRANK AND CAROLYN G. FRANK – $8,324.64; 7. HONDA LEASE TRUST – $58.37; 8. SANTANDER BANK N.A. -$152.48; 9. GRETCHEN SHIPPEE – $343.88; 10. TOYOTA LEASE TRUST – $354.56; 11. TOYOTA LEASE TRUST – $558.14; 12. TOYOTA LEASE TRUST – $618.72; 13. WELLS FARGO BANK N.A. – $610.12. Adam Dunsby seconded. Motion passed unanimously.
- Robert Lessler moved to approve the bid award for ROAD MATERIALS as recommended by Ed Nagy, Director of Public Works in his letter to the Board of Selectmen dated May 16, 2018 and as outlined in greater detail on the summary bid sheet dated May 15, 2018. Motion passed unanimously.
- Robert Lessler moved to waive the competitive bidding requirement of the Purchasing Ordinance for 4RE In-Car Camera Systems for the Police Department specifically for the reasons that this is a unique product, only one vendor provides this particular system and because of the exigency of time, having to purchase before June 30, 2018. Adam Dunsby seconded. Motion passed unanimously.
- Robert Lessler moved to accept the resignation of Janet Gordon from the Easton Library Board of Trustees and from the 2017 Library Building Committee with great thanks for her years of service. Adam Dunsby seconded. Motion passed unanimously.
- Robert Lessler moved to appoint Nanette DeWester to the Cemetery Committee for a term of 12/01/2017 – 11/30/2023. Adam Dunsby seconded. Motion passed unanimously.
- No action taken.
- Robert Lessler asked what the approval of the state budget means to the impending bridge replacements and if the Town got the funds back to possibly do both of the bridges. Adam Dunsby said it was not clear at the moment as the Governor had just signed the budget, however, it would be logistically impossible for both bridge projects to be replaced simultaneously not to mention the work load on the departments performing the work.
- Robert Lessler moved to adjourn at 7:50 p.m. Adam Dunsby seconded. Motion passed unanimously.