creative writing criteria doing thesis statement viagra for psychological erectile dysfunction persuasive community service essays free radio station business plan sample source url how do you write a narrative descriptive essay cruelty animals essay does viagra sustain erection https://reprosource.com/hospital/prednisone-and-bladder-function/72/ essay about malaria example dissertation source link go watch thesis introduction teenage pregnancy https://homemods.org/usc/war-essays/46/ source how to forward a text to email on iphone 8 get link see url college assignment examples https://pacificainexile.org/students/english-language-gcse-past-papers-ocr/10/ effects of bullying essayВ i have a dream speech essay help with homework online brand name viagra prices custom term paper results sample cover letter for entry level financial analyst https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/cover-letter-address/22/ apa works cited page purdue owl Owning a home has great financial benefits, yet many continue to rent! Today, let’s look at the financial reasons why owning a home of your own has been a part of the American Dream for the entirety of America’s existence.
Realtor.com reported that:
“Buying remains the more attractive option in the long term – that remains the American dream, and it’s true in many markets where renting has become really the shortsighted option…as people get more savings in their pockets, buying becomes the better option.”
What proof exists that owning is financially better than renting?
- The top 5 financial benefits of homeownership:
- Homeownership is a form of forced savings.
- Homeownership provides tax savings.
- Homeownership allows you to lock in your monthly housing cost.
- Buying a home is cheaper than renting.
- No other investment lets you live inside of it.
- Studies have shown that a homeowner’s net worth is 44x greater than that of a renter.
- A family that purchased an average-priced home at the beginning of 2018 could build more than $49,000 in family wealth over the next five years.