- Mexican Night at Topstone Park
- Monday, June 18 – 7:00pm
- Rancho Alegre Provides the food
- $12 in advance* * by Thursday 6/14 5pm $15 at the Park
- For complete info on the acoustic series at Topstone
- Call (203) 938-5036 X 3 to see if weather will effect the evenings activity
- Womens Softball Pickup Night at RCC Field 1
- Ages 25 and up
- All abilities welcome
- Wednesdays this summer
- Starting June 13 6:30-8:00pm
- Rain Cancellation Line (203)938-5036 X 3
- Travel Camp Week Three is Sold Out
- Travel camp is an exciting place to be this summer. Campers entering grades 5-10 are eligible to attend. Mrs. E has a great line up planned.
- Sign up now for weeks 1,2,4,5
- Click here to see the best line up ever!
- Lifeguards needed for this summer at Topstone Park ……apply now!
- Contact the office at (203)938-2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterfront Lifeguarding Class offered
- July 9-20
- 3-7pm M-F
- Program # 80710-1
- Click here for complete info about the class
- Concert on the Green
- Start June 17 with Yippee Coyote
- Click here for information about who is performing, how you can donate and links to each performers website!
- Topstone Park is open “Weekends only” 11-7pm until 6/18
- Buy your season pass now!
- Click for complete Topstone Park info
- Summer Camp
- Click here to get to our web page
- How do I sign up for Park and Rec programs?
Day: June 12, 2018
Kelly Harran, Jen Siskind, Beth Krueger, Amy Kalafa and Bonnie Sassano were invited to the Regional Conference on Sustainable Development where Harran accepted Redding’s award as a Climate Champion Awards for initiating the Fracking Waste Ban.
from the Office of Congressman Jim Himes
Next Wednesday, June 13th, the Connecticut Passport Agency will be holding a Passport Day Event. This is a great opportunity for anyone renewing a passport book or card, or applying for one for the first time. Attendees will receive expedited processing with no additional charge. My staff will also be on hand to answer questions. Additional details can be found below:
Date: Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Time: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Address: Margaret E. Morton Government Center, Conference Room A,B
999 Broad Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
To learn more about the passport application process, you can visit Travel.State.gov