Park and Rec
- Ballroom Dancing – FREE trial class
- Dance professionals from the Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Ridgefield will teach some of the most popular social dances-Foxtrot, Waltz, Rumba, and Swing. As the classes progress and you build the muscle memory, you’ll also enjoy the benefits of the exercise. Please come as a couple or a single student.
- Tuesday, 4/9/19 7:45-8:30
- RCC Community Room
- April Vacation Week 4/13-20
- Additional Open gyms times 12:00-4:00pm Mon.- Thurs. and both Saturdays (4/13 and 4/20)
- Building closed 4/19 and 4/21
- Vacation Camp at RES – Grades K-6
- – Trip to 6 Flags New England – Tuesday, 4/16 Grades 5-10 $66
- Free Bike Helmet and Bike Check Saturday, April 13
- Redding Resident Eneas Freyre (owner of TTEndurance Bike Shop in Westport) will be doing a free safety check of bike helmets and bicycles on Saturday 4/13 from 4:00-6:00pm in the RCC parking lot .It will be first come first served however ……we will start with those who register in advance for either the 4:00pm or 5:00pm starting times. This will also give him an idea of how many staff to bring with him for the event.If it rains, we will move indoors to the Community Center gym
- Baseball Bus Trips Leave the headache of driving
- Yankees / Red Sox at Yankee Stadium Saturday, August 3 4:05 game. We leave RCC at 12:45pm 13100-3 $115 Section 232A
- Yankees / Mets at CitiField – Wednesday, July 3 Leaves RCC at 4:45pm for a 7:10 game 13100-4 $110 Section 515
The Gate at Topstone Park to be opened daily!
The Topstone gate will be open and closed each day for about 6 weeks by volunteers to allow greater access to the park.
When it warms up in May, we need to close it to discourage people from swimming without a lifeguard.
Please be sure to read the closing time sign so you don’t get locked in. It is currently set to close at 6:30pm.
Click here to get to our web page